In this recording of the webinar, “How to Use Zoom in Your Practice for Webinars and More.”, Karol Clark discusses ways that you can use Zoom to benefit you, your current patients/prospective patients and your practice. Karol discusses all the potential uses, like patient educational webinars, business meetings, patient video conferencing, potential Zoom application for telehealth and much more. She also provides a step by step demonstration for those practitioners with little to no experience.
- Briefly Review Software Options for Patient Educational Webinars
- Identify Top 3 Ways Zoom Conferencing Software Can Benefit You, Your Practice and Your Current/Prospective Patients
- Discuss Potential Zoom Application for Telehealth
- Learn About the Various Account Types, How to Sign Up for Your Account and How to Effectively Use Your Account
- Discuss Best Practices for Optimal Success
Karol Clark, MSN, RN is the best-selling author of 5 Profit Engines of a Successful Bariatric Surgery Practice: Your Blueprint for Building an Enjoyable Business that Creates Healthy Patients and a Healthy Bottom Line and CEO of Weight Loss Practice Builder. She has over 20 yrs. of experience working with surgical and non-surgical weight loss patients and assisting physicians build an enjoyable weight loss practice. She partners with Nutritional Resources (d/b/a HealthWise- www.healthwisenri.com) for creation of educational programs/articles for weight loss practitioners.